🤔 Questions to answer
- Is my solution solving the customer's problem?
- Are the customers ready to buy it?
- What do I need to add to my solution so more people buy it?
- What elements of my solution are driving people in?
- What do I need to remove from it?
- How the solution can be improved?
- How is my solution better than the existing solutions?
🧭 What to expect
This step will help you understand if your first solution actually solves the problem of your customer. Spoiler: it probably doesn't. Or it can be improve significantly. So this step will give you valuable insights on how to adjust your solution to the needs of the customers.
As a result, you will have a list of insights, possible changes and improvements that you can implement. You will also understand what drives people to and from your product.
👣 Steps to take
- Validate your prototype solution (10-12 interviews or an experiment)
- Report and systemize your insights on a canvas to improve the prototype
⚒ Useful resources
Got any feedback?
Open the toggle and let us know how we can improve
Want to know more?
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to use these templates, get more resources and launch your idea into space 🚀