🤔 Questions to answer
- Who am I solving the problem for?
- What are the characteristics of the target audience?
- In which context do they experience the identified problem?
- Who do I expect to be the early adopters of my idea?
🧭 What to expect
This step helps you to define your customer portrait and identify their main qualities. As your customers pay for your product, you have to know them pretty well to satisfy their needs and provide them with value.
As a result, you will know who may be your target customer, their traits, goals and problems. You will test this later in the next steps.
👣 Steps to take
- Define the first draft of your customer segment
- Create your first customer persona
⚒ Useful tools
Got any feedback?
Open the toggle and let us know how we can improve
Want to know more?
Contact us via email@example.com to learn how to use these templates, get more resources and launch your idea into space 🚀